Miss Pole is committed to inspiring women to feel confident, sexy and strong by providing a fun, safe and sensual pole dance and exotic fitness program taught by instructors dedicated to upholding the highest industry standards for fitness and safety training. We pledge to have a positive impact in both our local community and the pole fitness community, by focusing our efforts on issues that affect women's health and wellbeing and by advancing pole dance as a valuable fitness program for all women. We retain a high level of competence through qualifications and continual development to ensure that safe and correct practice with both health and safety in mind to all the students and instructors. We develop a relationship with our students, based on integrity, openness, honesty, mutual trust and respect. To promote and respect the rights, dignity and worth of every student and instructor.
Our role, as a pole fitness instructor, is to:
- Identify and meet the needs of individuals.
- Empower individuals during every session.
- Improve confidence, by creating a safe and comfortable environment to encourage and develop individual, performance and fitness levels through programs of safe, effective and fun exercise.
- Create an environment in which individuals are supported and motivated to maintain participation and improve performance or fitness.
- Conform to ethical standards in a number of areas – humanity, relationships, co-operation, integrity, advertising, confidentiality and personal and professional standards.